Wellness coaching is a dedicated approach that can be done over the phone or at an established on-site health management center. Wellness coaching provides invaluable guidance and useful advice to employees and imparts the maximum ROI to employers.
Four Modules of Wellness
- Determine a healthy weight.
- Establish personal weight loss goals.
- Expand diet and exercise knowledge.
- Motivation in ceasing or reducing tobacco use.
- Create personal goal plan for success.
- Teach alternative stress reduction techniques.
- Education on diabetes, including Type 1 and Type 2 differences.
- Develop personalized diabetes prevention/management plans.
- Increase knowledge of diabetes-related health consequences.
- Personalized counseling and support.
- Creation of individualized goals and management plans.