How We Do It
By focusing on the whole person, we can get healthier together.
Health Assessment & Biometric Screening
Early detection of potential health risks is the first step toward wellness. Healthstat’s health assessment with biometric screening gathers detailed medical and behavioral information, making employees more aware of their health needs and initiating a patient-provider relationship. The health assessment begins with a brief questionnaire that gauges the employee’s readiness to address health risks, such as smoking or lack of physical activity. Our dedicated, full-time health assessment team then guides employees through a series of biometric screenings to measure height, weight and blood pressure, as well as a blood test to measure cholesterol, triglycerides, and glucose levels. The entire process takes an employee just twenty minutes but provides information that can set the stage for a healthier lifetime.
After the health assessment, participating employees receive:
- Online biometric screening results and a Healthy Life profile letter explaining current health status
- The Lifestyle Management interactive and highly tailored online engagement and learning tool
- Outreach efforts to encourage more engagement with the onsite provider
- A year-over-year comparison of health indicators
Our clients receive:
- An overview of aggregate health assessment results
- A health risk change report to compare year-to-year results for the population
- Reports that identify care opportunities and potential high cost drivers
What can Healthstat mean to you?